Monday, December 31, 2018

Quick Update; I Need YOU

Hello friends, this is a brief update about what I'm deciding to for this blog, however, I need one simple thing from you. Anyways, you should obviously know My Top 20, unless you're new. However, starting 2019 My Top 20 will be no more. Why is because I'm aiming for expanding the list! You guys might be bored seeing the same songs so I want you to see a more variety of my tastes. You'll see more genres and stuff like that. Anyways, this is where you guys come in! I want to leave in the comments how far I should expand it! The max is 45 like Hits 1 and minimum is 30. So basically pick 30, 35, 40, or 45. Pending how many votes I get, I'll start for the first 2019 post of My Top 20. If, not then the second My Top 20 in '19. Finally, if no wants to vote then I'll choose for myself then, however, I recommend you vote because this is where You help ME for MY Top 20. Have a good new year guys! Also, there should be more posts as in My Top 20 and Hits 1 and MAYBE a year-end post. Also, I will be saying later giving my thanks an awesome month and a half, and how I grew to having almost 500 views in just 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment