Friday, February 8, 2019

Top 20 Deluxe of 2018 Rankdown

NOTE: CREDIT FOR THIS GAME GOES TO PULSE MUSIC BOARD??? (I DON"T KNOW FELLOW BLOGGERS PUT THIS SOOOO.....)

So I'm not gonna say much, but just welcome to my first rankdown! So if you were viewing me from the start, you know about the variety of song that was on My Top 20 in just the 3 and 1/2 months. So here I want you to rank them (and yes the ones that were on Possibilities that didn't debut too)! I will be participating because I'm putting down the list shown in alphabetical order (by song name) so you won't know my rankings. Anyways, the link for the playlist is here and the form will be here have a lot of fun ranking and the songs are down below. Put them in order from #1 (best) to #100 (updated) [worst] Also, this is my first rankdown so please leave some good advice that'll help me thank you. One more thing, I want a decent amount of people so may you please spread to other fellow bloggers to do this, I thank you for that too.

Deadline is June 1st

Songs:


  1. Anne-Marie- 2002
  2. Alan Walker/Noah Cyrus/Digital Farm Animals/Juliander- All Falls Down
  3. Big Boi- All Night
  4. Sabrina Carpenter- Almost Love
  5. Alan Walker- Alone
  6. JPG On The Track- Another Planet
  7. XXXTentacion/Lil Pump/Swae Lee/Maluma- Arms Around You
  8. Louis Tomilson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals- Back To You
  9. Selena Gomez- Back To You (extra to make 100)
  10. XXXTentacion- BAD!
  11. Bazzi/Camila Cabello- Beautiful
  12. Post Malone- Better Now
  13. Dean Lewis- Be Alright
  14. Alex Aiono- Big Mistake
  15. Party in Backyard/pewdiepie- Bitch Lasagna
  16. The Struts/Kesha- Body Talks
  17. Ariana Grande- breathin'
  18. lovelytheband- broken
  19. AJR- Burn The House Down
  20. XXXTentacion- changes
  21. Ellie Goulding X Diplo/Swae Lee- Close To Me
  22. Camila Cabello- Consequences
  23. Alan Walker/ Au/Ra /Tomine Harket- Darkside
  24. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber- Despacito (Remix)
  25. Alan Walker/Sophia Somajo- Diamond Heart
  26. Alan Walker/K-391/Sofia Carson/CORSAK- Different World
  27. Charlie Puth/Kehlani- Done For Me
  28. David Guetta/Anne-Marie- Don't Leave Me Alone
  29. Lil Pump- Eskeetit
  30. Alan Walker- Faded
  31. MØ- Final Song
  32. Seeb/BΔSTILLE- Grip
  33. Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William- Goodbye
  34. Marshmello/BΔSTILLE- Happier
  35. Kygo/Sandro Cavassa- Happy Now
  36. Zedd/Elley Duhé- Happy Now
  37. OMFG- Hello
  38. Panic! At The Disco- High Hopes
  39. Madison Beer- Home With You
  40. Charlie Puth- How Long
  41. Madison Beer/Offset- Hurts Like Hell
  42. Years & Years/NOTD- If You're Over Me (NOTD Remix)
  43. Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin- I Like It
  44. Lauv- I Like Me Better
  45. Drake- In My Feelings
  46. Deaf Kev- Invincible
  47. Alan Walker/Julie Bergan- I Don't Wanna Go
  48. NOTD/Bea Miller- I Wanna Know
  49. Bebe Rexha- I'm A Mess
  50. The Vamps- Just My Type
  51. Flipp Dinero- Leave Me Alone
  52. Alec Benjamin- Let Me Down Slowly
  53. Alan Walker/Sorana- Lost Control
  54. Shawn Mendes- Lost In Japan
  55. Shawn Mendes/Zedd- Lost In Japan (Remix)
  56. Khalid/Normani- Love Lies
  57. Alan Walker/K-391/Emilie Hollow- LIly
  58. Juice Wrld- Lucid Dreams
  59. XXXTentacion- Moonlight
  60. Olly Murs/Snoop Dogg- Moves
  61. Imagine Dragons- Natural
  62. Dennis Lloyd- Nevermind
  63. Drake- Nice For What
  64. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa- One Kiss
  65. Adamusic- Phantom Looking Woman (will have to go on YT to hear)
  66. Jonas Blue/Jack & Jack- Rise
  67. Miles Ali- Rite Now
  68. Adele- Rolling In The Deep
  69. MAGIC!- Rude
  70. R3HAB/Sofia Carson- Rumors
  71. XXXTentacion- SAD!
  72. Panic! At The Disco- Say Amen (Saturday Night)
  73. David Guetta/Bebe Rexha/J Balvin- Say My Name
  74. Stephen Puth- Sexual Vibe
  75. George Ezra- Shotgun
  76. Alan Walker- Sing Me To Sleep
  77. Niall Horan- Slow Hands
  78. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Captain Cuts/Georgia Ku- So Close
  79. Alan Walker- Spectre
  80. Ava Max- Sweet But Psycho
  81. DJ Snake/Selena Gomez/Ozuna/Cardi B- Taki Taki
  82. Arvil Lavinge- Tell Me Its Over
  83. Ariana Grande- thank u, next
  84. Panic! At The Disco- The Greatest Show
  85. MAX/Ty Dolla $ign- The Other Side
  86. Ariana Grande/Mac Miller- The Way
  87. Charlie Puth- The Way I Am
  88. Maroon 5- This Love
  89. LSD (Labrinth/Sia/Diplo)- Thunderclouds
  90. Alan Walker/Gavin James- Tired
  91. Niall Horan- Too Much To Ask
  92. Niall Horan/TRU Concept- Too Much To Ask (TRU Concept Remix)
  93. Lil' Wayne/Swiis Beatz- Uproar
  94. Avicii- Waiting For Love
  95. 6ix9ine/A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie- WAKA
  96. Avicii- Wake Me Up
  97. XXXTentacion- whoa (mind in awe)
  98. Little Mix/Nicki Minaj- Woman Like Me
  99. Travis Scott- YOSEMITE
  100. Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset- ZEZE


Schedule For Results (Subject To Change) [Times are in EST]
TBD

Participants (so far)
1. CC (me)
2. Lukas

Color Code Rankings
#100: Orange
#99-91: Dark Red
#90-64: Red
#65-39: Blue
#38-11: Green
#10-2: Dark Blue
#1: Purple

Setup For Results
TBA

Results
TBD

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Did you send it in yet or are you saying you will be.

      Delete
  2. I actually don't care about Deadline. It really is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I van extend until like maybe a whole month just I'm aiming before Easter because I'm trying to start another one.

      Delete
  3. # Recommendation for Hits 1: you broke me first - Tate McRae

    ReplyDelete