Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Welp, this is it.

This is not something I wanted to make, an announcement that was going to come but I tried to push it off. To keep it short, I am going to stop making music charts as a whole. This hobby came out of nowhere late in 2018, but as my life has progressed and things have changed, ranking my music has become a hassle and has almost felt like a chore. I'm going into my junior year of high school, taking 5 AP classes, I'm heavily involved in soccer and want to retrain for volleyball, I do extracurricular activities beyond high school sports, and I have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend whom I talk to a lot. The idea of ranking music has been put on the backburner and unfortunately, the burner has burnt out, the idea has gotten stale due to everything else that goes on with my life. My life gets hectic and busy and sometimes something has to give. And unfortunately, this was an unfortunate sacrifice. It's hard to announce this, but I will rather be straightforward than bounce around for so long until it almost looks bad. I would to thank the community I've been surrounded with for years, you guys have been great, and I would like to thank my inspirations for opening up a window I've been invested in for nearly 4 years. But unfortunately, my life moves forward, and my music rankings have slacked behind. I've really appreciated everything you guys have done for me. This chapter has come to a close, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment