Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Top 20, Week Of October 13, Alan Walker, Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (1)


So, this week as you can see new #1. Also, this is my 5/9 blogs in one day.  However, not as many dropouts this week. There is not much to say but here it goes.
Dropouts:
changes-XXXTentacion (#7)
broken-lovelytheband (#16)
Wake Me Up-Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc (#17) 
Lucid Dreams-Juice Wrld (#18)

#20-Rise-Jonas Blue ft. Jack & Jack (#12) (-8)
#19-Happier-Marshmello ft. Bastille (#14) (-5)
#18-Just My Type-The Vamps (#3) (-15)
#17-Better Now-Post Malone (#20) (+3)
#16-The Way-Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller (#11) (-5)
#15-Happy Now-Zedd ft. Elley Duhe (DEBUT)
#14-Eskeetit-Lil Pump (DEBUT)
#13-Goodbye-Jason Derulo Ft. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Willy William (#15) (+2)
#12-High Hopes-PATD! (#9) (-3)
#11-Moonlight-XXXTentacion (#4) (-7)
#10-Sing Me To Sleep-Alan Walker (#17) (+7)
#9-Almost Love-Sabrina Carpenter (DEBUT)
#8-Faded-Alan Walker (DEBUT)
#7-Alone-Alan Walker (#8) (+1) (2 weeks at #1)
#6-SAD!-XXXTentacion (#5) (-1)
#5-Spectre-Alan Walker (#6) (+1)
#4-Shotgun-George Ezra (#1) (-3) (2 weeks at #1)
#3-Slow Hands-Niall Horan (#10) (+7)
#2-All Falls Down-Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals, Juliander (#2) (=)
#1-Darkside-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (#13) (+12)

DarkBlurbs
Rise-Is getting really annoying they need more variety of lyrics.

Happier-It's good, however looking at Marshmello's other songs, he's done better, so...whatever.

Just My Type-Holy crap this song is getting annoying every time I hear it. I put my playlists on shuffle so you can't blame me...that's my taste in music. This was sorta a One-hit wonder...sort-of.

The Way-To be honest I dunno why I moved it down...debuts, I guess.

Happy Now-This song is good. I've seen better from Zedd but Elley's vocals are amazing. This song is likely maybe to reach Top 5 for a week or so.

Eskeetit-Give him some respect this is one of his better songs. It is better than Gucci Gang and D'Rose I'll tell you that. The beat is good. Yeah, he mumbles here and there, but at least understand what he's saying.

Moonlight-Let me take a break from it for a day or two okay?

Sing Me To Sleep-This moved because of this: I play Fortnite so every time I get a victory royale, I move it up big time here how it works: Random Song= On Possibilities, Possibilities=On Chart, Bottom 10=Top 10, #10-#6=Top 5, Top 5=#1. This is the first song to do this.

Almost Love-When I first heard this song I hated it. Now after a couple times, you can see I liked it. Dunno why it's just catchy...all I can say.

Faded-Dunno why it wasn't on the inaugural list...it wasn't. I thought it was a really slow EDM song. When I listened to it again, I found that sort-of hypeness in it.

Shotgun-It has been dethroned.

Slow Hands-Big jump.

Darkside-Didn't see that comin' did you? It got really good, really quickly and look where it is now.

Possibilities
2002-Anne-Marie (DEBUT)
Another Planet-JPG on the Track (DEBUT) (if I had to)
Don't Leave Me Alone-David Guetta Ft. Anne-Marie (DEBUT)
The Way I Am-Charlie Puth (DEBUT)
Wake Me Up-Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc (DEBUT)
This Love-Maroon 5 (DEBUT)
Thunderclouds-LSD
Burn The House Down-AJR
Waiting For Love-Avicii
Natural-Imagine Dragons
Home With You-Madison Beer

Statistics

Most Type of Song-EDM (10)-Darkside, All Falls Down, Spectre, Alone, Faded, Sing Me To Sleep,  Goodbye, Happy Now, Happier, Rise

Most Songs From Artist-Alan Walker (6)-Darkside, All Falls Down, Spectre, Alone, Faded, Sing Me To Sleep

Biggest Jump-Darkside-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (+12)

Biggest Drop-Just My Type-The Vamps (-15)

No comments:

Post a Comment