Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Top 20, Week Of October 20, 2018 Niall Horan (1)

This week was all relaxing for me. This is because I was gone on vacation. The place I went to played certain songs from my possibilities list and My Top 20. Also, I had the thought of including you guys in this countdown. Meaning, please comment to this if would like me to include. Also, blog 6/9. Anyways let's get to the songs that are going bye-bye.
Dropouts:
Eskeetit-Lil Pump (#14) (You happy?)
Just My Type-The Vamps (#18)
Happier-Marshmello ft. Bastille (#19)

#20-The Way-Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller (#16) (-4)
#19-Moonlight-XXXTentacion (#11) (-8)
#18-Goodbye-Jason Derulo ft. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Willy William (#13) (-5)
#17-Better Now-Post Malone (#17) (=)
#16-Sing To Me Sleep-Alan Walker (#10) (-6)
#15-The Way I Am-Charlie Puth (DEBUT)
#14-Faded-Alan Walker (#8) (-6)
#13-Too Much To Ask (TRU Concept Remix)-Niall Horan ft. TRU Concept (DEBUT)
#12-Rise-Jonas Blue ft. Jack & Jack (#20) (+8)
#11-2002-Anne-Marie (DEBUT)
#10-Alone-Alan Walker (#7) (-3) (2 weeks at #1)
#9-SAD!-XXXTentacion (#6) (-3)
#8-Shotgun-George Ezra (#4) (-4) (2 weeks at #1)
#7-Spectre-Alan Walker (#5) (-2)
#6-Darkside-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (#1) (-5) (1 week at #1)
#5-All Falls Down-Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals, Juliander (#2) (-3)
#4-Almost Love-Sabrina Carpenter (#9) (+5)
#3-High Hopes-PATD! (#12) (+9)
#2-Happy Now-Zedd ft. Elley Duhe (#15) (+13)
#1-Slow Hands-Niall Horan (#3) (+2)

Slow Blurbs
The Way-It's just here on my list. That is why it moved down.

Better Now-Only song to stick to its same spot.

The Way I Am-I heard this song only once while I was away and if I heard a song on my possibilities list even once, it's on. Anyways, I don't expect it to out-peak Done For Me Because that was better. There is a dull moment or two in there but besides that, it's good.

Too Much To Ask (Remix)-Only heard it once and that hit me. Thank goodness I found the same remix somehow and I love it. I'm probably in putting in the original one next week too just saying.

Rise-Heard it once and didn't throw it up that high because I still technically hate it.

2002-Same goes for this one as last three besides Rise. I was already planning to put it on the list. Her vocals are good and the beat is just catchy.

Darkside-Didn't hear it so that is why it was it lost the spot.

All Falls Down-This was supposed to be #1 this week.

Almost Love-Heard it once so it's where it is.

High Hopes-I was planning to move it up but not that much but whatever. Heard this twice.

Happy Now-Like High Hopes was planning to move it up, but not that high. Heard it at least once every day.

Slow Hands-This also might've been #1 anyway but, Congrats! (I guess). Heard it once or twice every day at least and some more.

Possibilities
Wake Me Up-Avicii Ft. Aloe Blacc
This Love-Maroon 5
Burn The House Down-AJR
Waiting For Love-Avicii
Natural-Imagine Dragons
Too Much To Ask-Niall Horan (DEBUT)
Beautiful-Bazzi Ft. Camila Cabello (DEBUT)
I Wanna Know-NOTD Ft. Bea Miller (DEBUT)
I like me better (it was played too much)-Lauv (DEBUT) (if I had to)
Nevermind-Dennis Lloyd (DEBUT)

Statistics

Most Type of Song-EDM (10)-Happy Now, All Falls Down, Darkside, Spectre, Alone, Rise, Too Much To Ask (TRU Concept Remix), Faded, Sing Me To Sleep, Goodbye

Most Type of Songs By Artist-Alan Walker (6)-All Falls Down, Darkside, Spectre, Alone, Faded, Sing Me To Sleep

Biggest Jump-Happy Now-Zedd ft. Elley Duhe (+13)

Biggest Drop-Moonlight-XXXTentacion (-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment