Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Top 20, Week of September 15, 2018, Alan Walker (1)

Hey There! Welcome to my top 20! This is my first blog that will be followed by many (9) in one day. Here I will be talking about my favorite 20 songs. I recommend for you to listen to these songs as you may like them. Also, the list is updated constantly so check out my Spotify Links. Also also, there will different kinds of blogs besides this so stay tuned for that.
#20-Rolling in the Deep-Adele
So here on my #20 spot is Rolling in the Deep by Adele. Not much to say but it did great worldwide and was one of my favorite first songs that I can remember from the 2010's. However, it probably gonna be gone next week.
#19-The Way-Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
Next is The Way which came out a long time ago before I liked it. Not much I can say. Good beat and catchy lyrics. However, don't expect it to be here long for my list.
#18-Slow Hands-Niall Horan
At #18 we Niall Horan's Slow Hands. The beat is slow and melodic even though I like more hype music. The lyrics are easy and it is more on the chill side.
#17-Rude-Magic!
Rude! by Magic is whatever. Again these were put by the first 20 to be popped in my head and this was before, but rest assured, it is gonna be gone.
#16-Despacito-Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee
Yes, this song is on here. I like the original one better because it's....well...just better.
#15-How Long-Charlie Puth
How Long is at 15 and this is because of the catchy beat, it's smooth and clean. Also, the lyrics are very meaningful. Also, I just like Charlie Puth.
#14-This Love-Maroon 5 
I like This Love by Maroon 5. In my opinion, it is probably their best song. The lyrics are easy and meaningful. Especially that chorus part, that is good.
#13-In My Feelings-Drake
To be honest with you I liked the song at first but as it went on it got old and boring. So...it should be gone soon.
#12-Invincible-Deaf KEV
Invincible is an EDM song I used to love before I even knew EDM was a thing. I used to listen to it for hours and hours on end. However like In My Feelings gets repetitive and boring.
#11-Nice For What-Drake
Nice For What is probably one of my favorite songs from Drake. I like the lyrics and especially. Also, that choir that was in there was AMAZING.
#10-Love Lies-Khalid ft. Normani
Love Lies is a song that I just got into, the beat and rhythm are very slow and mellow. That is good but could be a downfall for my take on this song.
#9-Done for Me-Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani
This song is sorta like Love Lies. Smooth and mellow beat, but not the whole time as Love Lies. That is basically why it is right above Love Lies.
#8-SAD!-XXXTentacion
Now I know he died a couple months ago (RIP) and I never was a fan of his music. However, when I heard this song. I realized he was way better than I expected. The beat is awesome and hype and the meaning of the song is deep...but in a good way.
#7-High Hopes-Panic! At The Disco
This is hands down my favorite song from Panic! At The Disco. The beat, lyrics, vocals...it's just everything.
#6-I like it-Cardi B ft J Balvin, Bad Bunny
I like it would be my #1 if I had started in like August and would've been under that purple font color, but I didn't so it's lower as in place and preference. However, good beat, lyrics, and decent Spanish.
#5-Hello-OMFG
Hello is a song that I always used to listen to for hours on end like Invincible. The beat is really good and it's just a hype song overall. However, it does get annoying and repetitive after some time.
#4-Lucid Dreams-Juice Wrld
Lucid Dreams is a song that I started liking after seeing it very high on the Billboard Hot 100. I realized after a couple times I really liked it. It has great potential in every aspect.
#3-All Falls Down-Alan Walker ft. (Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals) ft. Juliander
All Falls Down is a great song by Alan Walker. Alan Walker is probably my favorite EDM artist. The beat is hype in most songs, this one is more mellow but still overall hype. The vocals are great as well.
#2-Spectre (No Vocals)-Alan Walker
Yes, another Alan Walker. Don't hate me I love the guy and his music. This beat is really hype and there is never a dull moment. If I put the one with the vocals I guarantee it would be lower.
#1-Alone-Alan Walker
Our first #1 on this countdown, Alone is EVERYTHING. Sure, the beat is a little bit more mellow, but the lyrics and vocals make up all of this. You definitely need to hear this song.
PossibilitiesShotgun-George EzraSing Me To Sleep-Alan WalkerTired-Alan WalkerOne Kiss-Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa (If I had to)I'm A Mess-Bebe Rexha




No comments:

Post a Comment