Saturday, January 12, 2019

My Top 40, Week of January 5, 2019 Olly Murs, Snoop Dogg (2)

Image result for snoop dogg olly murs
Hello to my first Top 20, I mean 40 post. Since this is super late please keep in mind this is for LAST week. Also, I'll be doing the countdown, I'll talk 'bout new entrants, and then show possibilities and the ONLY the biggest jump and drop. Anyways, someone had spoken so I took their word (thanks Nick) so I did a Top 40. Anyways in this surge, we surprising lost a Top 20 member. Anyways let's see it. 
Dropouts:

Louis Tomilson ft. Bebe Rexha, Digital Farm Animals-Back To You (#19) [#3]
The Countdown
40. Niall Horan ft. TRU Concept-Too Much To Ask (TRU Concept Remix) (Re-entry) [#1, 1 week] {10 week}
39. George Ezra-Shotgun (Re-entry [x2]) [#1, 2 weeks] {12 weeks}
38. Ava Max-Sweet But Psycho (Re-entry) [#7] {6 weeks}
37. Little Mix ft. Nicki Minaj-Woman Like Me (Re-entry) [#16] {4 weeks}
36. Jason Derulo X David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Willy William-Goodbye (Re-entry) [#9] {7 weeks}
35. Why Don't We-8 Letters (DEBUT) [#35] {1 week}
34. Alan Walker-Spectre (Re-entry [x2]) [#2] {14 weeks}
33. Dean Lewis-Be Alright (Re-entry) [#15] {2 weeks}
32. Ariana Grande-thank u, next (Re-entry) [#17] {3 weeks}
31. XXXTentacion-Moonlight (Re-entry) [#4] {8 weeks}
30. 6ix9ine ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie-WAKA (#6; -24) [#6] {2 weeks}
29. Stephen Puth-Sexual Vibe (DEBUT) [#29] {1 week}
28. Kodak Black ft. Travis Scott, Offset-Zeze (Re-entry) [#2] {4 weeks}
27. Drake-Nice For What (Re-entry) [#11] {4 weeks}
26. Seeb ft. BΔSTILLE-Grip (DEBUT) [#26] {1 week}
25. Madison Beer ft. Offset-Hurts Like Hell (#10; -15) [#10] {3 weeks}
24. XXXTentacion-whoa (mind in awe) (DEBUT) [#24] {1 week}
23. Alan Walker, Sorana-Lost Control (#20; -3) [#17] {3 weeks}
22. Avril Lavinge-Tell Me It's Over (DEBUT) [#22] {1 week}
21. Avicii-Waiting For Love (#16; -5) [#6] {9 weeks}
20. Kygo ft. Sandro Cavassa-Happy Now (DEBUT) [#20] {1 week}
19. Flipp Dinero-Leave Me Alone (DEBUT) [#19] {1 week}
18. Alex Aiono-Big Mistake (#18; =) [#2] {9 weeks}
17. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc-Wake Me Up (#13; -4) [#7] {9 weeks}
16. David Guetta ft. Bebe Rexha, J Balvin-Say My Name (#17; +1) [#4] {8 weeks}
15. Clean Bandit ft. Marina, Luis Fonsi-Baby (#15; =) [#3] {6 weeks}
14. Shawn Mendes ft. Zedd-Lost In Japan (Remix) (Re-entry) [#4] {7 weeks}
13. Lil Wayne, Swiss Beatz-Uproar (DEBUT) [#13] {1 week}
12. Alan Walker-Alone (#14; +2) [#1, 2 week] {17 weeks}
11. Alec Banjamin-Let Me Down Slowly (#4; -7) [#4] {3 weeks}
10. Big Boi-All Night (#9; -1) [#4] {3 weeks}
9. Alan Walker, Sofia Carson, K-391 ft. CORSAK-Different World (#11; +2) [#2] {6 weeks}
8. Ellie Goulding, Diplo ft. Swae Lee-Close To Me (#7; -1) [#1, 3 weeks] {9 weeks}
7. Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket-Darkside (#12; +5) [#1, 1 week] {14 weeks}
6. NOTD, Felix Jaehn, Captain Cuts ft. Georgia Ku-So Close (#8; +2) [#6] {2 weeks} *New Peak* 
5. Why Don't We-Hooked (DEBUT) [#5] {1 week}
4. Alan Walker, K-391, Emelie Hollow-Lily (#3; -1) [#1, 1 week] {3 weeks}
3. Alan Walker, Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals ft. Juliander-All Falls Down (#5; +2) [#1, 3 weeks] {17 weeks}
2. Alan Walker, Julie Bergan-I Don't Wanna Go (#2; =) [#2] {3 weeks}
1. Olly Murs ft. Snoop Dogg-Moves (#1; =) [#1, 2nd week] {3 weeks}

Biggest Jump-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket-Darkside (+5) [3rd time having biggest jump]
Biggest Drop-6ix9ine ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie-WAKA (-24) [Biggest Drop in history since Just My Type]

Newcomers (each description will be briefer than other posts)
~Okay so Why Don't We has hit me a pretty decent amount and their first of two on here is 8 Letters. I like their vocals because all of them have very good vocal range. However, my only problem is the tempo. It's way too slow for me.

~Next debut is Charlie Puth's brother, Stephen. He decides to give a great song known as Sexual Vibe. He has a very deep voice which sort of gives you that sexual vibe. Anyways, I like his lyrics and the production somehow gives me tropical vibes. Anyways, great song and I love it.

~Next up is Grip by Seeb (known from his remix I Took A Pill In Ibiza) and BΔSTILLE. I like the vocals from Dan and the production from Seeb is very good.

~Next is another song from XXXTentacion. This is the best song from his album SKINS. Whoa is basically a song with fragments from X's audio from the studio. The really great thing is the production. Anyways, if they did put someone else's voice instead of his, it could've been better, but it's still good.

~Next is Tell Me Its Over from the great Arvil Lavinge. Although its very mellow I do like her voice and the production is very excellent. I wonder how this will go for me.

~After a long time on my Possibilities list, Happy Now by Kygo and Sandro Cavassa lands a spot, and it's even in the Top 20! The last time I heard Sandro was from Avicii's Without You. I do like Sandro's voice though it could be a bit better. Also, Kygo's production could be better, but the song is still good.

~Next is a random song from Flipp Dinero. I don't I just have a weird thing for rap right now than I normally do. Though his voice sounds like he needs some cough drops, I really like the production. It's a pretty good song from a rap artist.

~The next rap song is Uproar which has been so and so until now. Lil Wayne's freestyling is great and Swiss's production is great and I also like it because it's very upbeat and very energetic for a song.

~Finally, we have Hooked by Why Don't We. This song is great is more of an energetic song than 8 Letters. I like their voices a lot and the chorus from Jack gets stuck in your head easily. The production is really good too, just maybe a little bit better and that's a #1 worthy for me.

Possibilities
Marshmello ft. BΔSTILLE-Happier
Camila Cabello-Consequences
Travis Scott ft. Gucci Mane-YOSEMITE
The Struts ft. Kesha-Body Talks (if I had to)
Ariana Grande-breathin'
XXXTentacion-BAD!
Louis Tomilson ft. Digital Farm Animals, Bebe Rexha-Back To You (Re-entry)
Avicii, Rita Ora, Alan Walker-Lonely Together (Alan Walker Remix) (DEBUT)
Bruno Mars, Alan Walker-That's What I Like (Alan Walker Remix) (DEBUT)

~Arms Around You has been kicked off of Possibilities.

My last year-end post is coming out this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment