Saturday, December 15, 2018

Top 10 Worst Songs of 2018

Hello to my first year-end post. What my other bloggers do first is always the worst list of songs. 2018 was a big let down with pop fading and rap and hip-hop becoming super big. I don't want you to read a lot so this can be short and sweet.

#10-Without Me-Halsey

Ok, to start off this list is Without Me which didn't come out that long ago. Anyways, this song is complete garbage. This is a song that you can hear the autotune throughout the whole thing. I know she cried while recording, but why would you want to put out yourself crying in a song where it is complete trash. It's somehow becoming a big song, which I can't understand.





#9-Te Bote-Spanish People (No Offense)
Te Bote...Um...song is bad. I mean I don't understand Spanish, but its annoying and I'm just going to leave it at that.

#8-Never Be The Same-Camila Cabello
Ah yes, this song, a bad follow-up to the song Havana. She sounds weird and that screeching makes want to punch the radio or throw my Chromebook against the wall or snap my headphones in half. This song is annoying and her screeching is obnoxious and also it's slow and boring so I don't like this song.

#7-Don't Go Breaking My Heart-Backstreet Boys
Don't get me started and this song or the band itself. They should've stopped after the 21st-century came around, but I guess that never happened. At this point, all they want is attention from all their fans back in 1999 and this song is a bad way to come back. They try to hard to sing and the higher notes make my ears bleed. Hopefully, I won't have to hear a song like this again.

#6-Delicate-Taylor Swift
Ok, here is Taylor Swift, an artist I don't really like, and a bad voice and bad song. This all equals this song. The song is really bad I don't like Taylor's voice and the song just feels weird, but I don't know in what way. Also, radio kind of killed it even more, so it might've not been on here if I hadn't heard almost every other time I'm listening to a radio.

#5-Stoopid-6ix9ine ft. Bobby Shmurda
Okay, this is only one of three songs on here just to say. Anyways, the song name says it all, it's stupid. I don't see why Daniel Hernandez needs to scream this song for 3 minutes. The song is messed up and his lyrics have no straightforward meaning so, yeah the song is trash and annoying and I don't want to hear this ever again.

#4-Mo Bamba-Sheck Wes
I know you guys might not like "It's a fun song" and I get that, but why does he need to hold out every word of the song. I can't understand what he's saying and why because he holds out one word for like 2 minutes. The beat is bad too. It's a very unusual and bad beat for a song like this.

#3-Gucci Gang-Lil Pump
Surprise, surprise looks what on here. This song is bad and I don't get why people like this song. He talks about drugs and cocaine and stuff. He mumbles most of the songs and literally the words "Gucci Gang" are more than half of the song in time.

#2-Fefe-6ix9ine ft. Nicki Minaj
Oof, this song is trash. I mean I feel like Nicki Minaj had made the worst decision in her life. This whole song is bad "Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a ho right by her toe, if she ain't f'in with Tekashi, then let her go" That whole line is about assault which makes me want to feel good 'bout him going to jail. The beat is trash too.

Now, before we get to #1 (which you should've figured out) here are some dishonorable mentions. I also won't put anything about the song. There are all bad whether its the beat, vocals or lyrics.

DHM #1-I like me better-Lauv

DHM #2-Bed-Ariana Grande ft. Nick Minaj

DHM #3-Sober Up-AJR ft. Rivers Cuomo

DHM #4-Wait-Maroon 5

DHM #5-X (Equis)-Nicky Jam & J Balvin

DHM #6-Best Friend-Sofia Tukker, NERVO, The Knocks, Alissa Ueno

DMH #7-Thunder-Imagine Dragons

#1-Gummo-Daniel Hernandez
All I'm going to say is that this guy is completely messed up. To drop that many n-bombs in one song is disgusting. All of the curse words, too. He screams it and the beat...I can't even hear a beat because of how loud this guy is. This is by far one of the worst songs since I've been alive.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you don't understand spanish because the lyrics of te bote when they're translated into english are... interesting to say the least.

    also Stoopid actually features Bobby Shmurda

    ReplyDelete