Thursday, March 21, 2019

Hits 1 Weekend Countdown, Week Of March 16, 2019 Panic! At The Disco (2)

So hello guys. I've been late with this post because I have no time. Also the fact that I need my sleep because I can only go so far. Other than that I have some great news. Someone just submitted for my rankdown! That takes stress off of me thinking no one will do it. However, I would like others to do it, and I mean, you got two weeks and a deadline I can extend too. Also, I just reached 1,000 pageviews! I don't want to do for a special or something so please leave your thoughts in the comments. Anyways, let's see our dropout for the week.
Dropouts:

  • Travis Scott- SICKO MODE (#39) [#37] {For relevancy btw}
The Countdown
Last Week's #1: Hey Look Ma, I Made It (1st week)

45. Bebe Rexha- I'm A Mess (#44; -1) [#3]
44. lovelytheband- broken (#45; +1) [#10]
43. Charlie Puth- The Way I Am (#43; =) [#4]
42. Jennifer Lopez- Limitless (#41; -1) [#40]
41. George Ezra- Shotgun (#42; +1) [#12]
40. Backstreet Boys- Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#40; =) [#3]
39. SeeB/BΔSTILLE- Grip (#24; -15) [#16]
38. Stephen Puth- Sexual Vibe (#34; -4) [#15]
37. Maroon 5/Cardi B- Girls Like You (#36; -1) [#4]
36. Post Malone- Wow. (#35; -1) [#35]
35. Lauren Daigle- You Say (#26; -9) [#20]
34. Khalid/Normani- Love Lies (#30; -4) [#2]
33. Imagine Dragons- Natural (#38; +5) [#1, 1 week]
32. Zedd/Katy Perry- 365 (#28; -4) [#28]
31. Cardi B/Bruno Mars- Please Me (#15; -16) [#15]
30. Avril Lavinge- Tell Me Its Over (#19; -11) [#11]
29. Jake Miller-Wait For You (#32; +3) [#29] *New Peak*
28. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy- I've Been Waiting (#27; -1) [#27]
27. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Youngblood (#29; +2) [#1, 5 weeks]
26. Ariana Grande- thank u, next (#25; -1) [#5] 
25. grandson- apologize (#33; +8) [#25] *New Peak*
24. Khalid- Better (#23; -1) [#18]
23. Sabrina Carpenter- Sue Me (#31; +8) [#22]
22. Dan + Shay- Speechless (#17; +5) [#15]
21. Anne-Marie- 2002 (#21; =) [#3]
20. TWENTY ØNE PILØTS- Chlorine (#11; -9) [#11]
19. Lauv/Troye Sivan- i'm so tired... (#37; +18) [#19] *New Peak*
18. Kelsea Ballerini- Miss Me More (#22; +4) [#18] *New Peak*
17. Imagine Dragons- Bad Liar (#20; +3) [#17] *New Peak*
16. Post Malone/Swae Lee- Sunflower (#18; +2) [#11]
15. Dean Lewis- Be Alright (#13; -2) [#13]
14. Benny Blanco/Khalid/Halsey- Eastside (#14; =) [#6]
13. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer- Who Do You Love (#15; +2) [#13] *New Peak*
12. Sam Smith/Normani- Dancing With A Stranger (#12; =) [#11]
11. Dan + Shay- Tequila (#7; -4) [#7]
10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee- Close To Me (#10; =) [#7]
9. Panic! At The Disco- High Hopes (#9; =) [#1, 8 weeks]
8. Ava Max- Sweet But Psycho (#6; -2) [#3]
7. Jonas Brothers- Sucker (DEBUT) [#7]
6. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini- This Feeling (#2; -4) [#1, 7 weeks]
5. Alec Benjamin- Let Me Down Slowly (#5; =) [#4]
4. Ariana Grande- 7 Rings (#8; +4) [#4] *New Peak*
3. Marshmello/BΔSTILLE- Happier (#3; =) [#1, 2 weeks]
2. Halsey- Without Me (#4; +2) [#1, 5 weeks]
1. Panic! At The Disco- Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#1; =) [#1, 2nd week]

Biggest Jump- Lauv/Troye Sivan- i'm so tired... (+18)

Biggest DROP- SeeB/BΔSTILLE- Grip AND Cardi B/Bruno Mars- Please Me (-15)

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt- Let Me Go (1st/1 week)

New Entrants
~Breaking the new record of highest debut ever since Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe AND Taylor Swift's Look What You Made Me Do which both debuted at #13. Anyways, the vocals are great and clear and backed up by the production. The whistling is a concern to my fellow bloggers, but I think it keeps that rhythm and the vibe of song alive and randomly killing it. Now, this could shrink fast on me as other songs move in, but yeah, it's a nice song overall.

Best Entrant Of The Week: Pretty Self-Explanatory

I'm a Sucker for Blurbs
~Thank goodness that Grip is finally on the verge of getting bounced off next week.

~To be honest here, I think Sucker will murder 7 Rings momentum if it's able to rise to #1 next week.

~Also, when that happens it will ruin Without Me's and Happier's momentum too. However, it will ultimately screw up Let Me Down Slowly's and Sweet But Psycho's momentum as well.

~Seems like Who Do You Love and Bad Liar are trying push through everything in their way, However, I think the latter won't be able to withstand any of this soon.

~At this point Tell Me Its Over, Please Me, 365, and Chlorine probably aren't doing so hot anymore with noticeable drops after hitting peaks.

~I advise getting rid of High Hopes soon before it clenches year-end again.

~As far as exits go, SICKO MODE for relevancy and there's where I'll end it at.

HitBound
  • Ariana Grande- break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored (DEBUT)
  • Austin Brown- In Betweenin'
  • Bebe Rexha- Last Hurrah
  • NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Captain Cuts/Georgia Ku- So Close (DEBUT)
  • Arvil Lavinge/Nicki Minaj- Dumb Blonde
  • LSD/Lil' Wayne- Genius (Remix)
  • Kygo/Valerie Broussard- Think About You
  • P!nk- Walk Me Home
  • Panic! At The Disco- Dancing's Not A Crime
  • FLETCHER- Undrunk (DEBUT)
  • Louis Tomilson- Two Of Us
  • Billie Eilish- bury a friend
  • Ally Brooke/Tyga- Low Key
  • lovelytheband- maybe, i'm afraid
  • Kelsy Karter- Harry
New Trainees
~We'll start off with So Close.  Not to feel special but, I did recommend this song like probably the last week of 2018. Anyways, I like the production from all here and though Georgia vocals may sound pretty weird and annoying to some I can tolerate it for the time being. However, at this point, I have a feeling it might make the countdown.

~Next is Undrunk. So this song is bland to me. I don't find this song appealing, but it's blue because like I can tell what she can do vocally and stuff, but I don't find this appealing. This could go red unless it hits me to make it become better.

~Finally, we have break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored. I honestly thought this wouldn't be put on the radio, but here we are. As of right now, I wish another should've been released first (bloodline), but this one is good too. I like the vocals she gives and the trappy production she tries to give off too is nice. Honestly, I couldn't give two on a lyrical stand-note, because the last single's content is atrocious to this one.

Predictions
Dropouts:
  • Avril Lavinge- Tell Me Its Over (#30) [#11]
  • Lauren Daigle- You Say (#35) [#20]
  • Stephen Puth- Sexual Vibe (#38) [#15]
  • SeeB/BΔSTILLE- Grip (#39) [#16]
  • George Ezra- Shotgun (#41) [#12]
  • Jennifer Lopez- Limitless (#42) [#40]
  • lovelytheband- broken (#44) [#10]
Debuts:
  • Bebe Rexha- Last Hurrah (#29)
  • YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker- 11 Minutes (#30)
  • LSD/Lil' Wayne- Genius (Remix) (#34)
  • Meghan Trainor- All The Ways (#36)
  • Madison Beer/Offset- Hurts Like Hell (#37)
  • Maren Morris- GIRL (#39)
  • Austin Brown- In Betweenin' (#40)
Biggest Jump: Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy- I've Been Waiting (+11) [#18]
Biggest DROP: Sabrina Carpenter- Sue Me (-12) [#35]

Next Week's #1: Jonas Brothers- Sucker (#7) (1st week)
Next Week's #45: Bebe Rexha- I'm A Mess (#45)

New HitBound Entrants
  • Ava Max- So Am I
  • Marshmello/CHVRCHES- Here With Me
Dropouts From HitBound:
  • NONE
Throwback Pick Of The Week- Living Colour- Cult Of Personality (1988)

Most Missed Countdown Song- Olly Murs/Snoop Dogg- Moves

Most Missed HitBound Dropout- Gestaffelstien/The Weeknd- Lost In The Fire

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1- Dua Lipa- Swan Song

Favorite Song This Week One Year Ago- Alan Walker/Noah Cyrus/Digital Farm Animals/Juliander- All Falls Down (#23)

My Bottom 5 Countdown Picks
1. Backstreet Boys- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Dan + Shay- Tequila
3. Jennifer Lopez- Limitless
4. Jake Miller- Wait For You
5. grandson- apologize

My Top 5 Countdown Picks
1. Jonas Brothers- Sucker
2. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy- I've Been Waiting
3. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer- Who Do You Love
4. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee- Close To Me
5. Stephen Puth- Sexual Vibe 

No comments:

Post a Comment