Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Top 20, Week Of October 27, 2018, Niall Horan, TRU Concept (1)

 






This week has been very calm for me. Remember this is blog 7/9 for today. Same amount of dropouts as last week and a bit of shuffling between some songs. So, to stop your suspense let's jump right into this.
Dropouts:
Happy Now-Zedd ft. Elley Duhe (#2)
Rise-Jonas Blue ft. Jack & Jack (#12)
The Way-Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller (#20)

#20-SAD!-XXXTentacion (#9) (-11)
#19-I Wanna Know-NOTD ft. Bea Miller (DEBUT)
#18-Sing Me To Sleep-Alan Walker (#16) (-2)
#17-The Way I Am-Charlie Puth (#15) (-2)
#16-Spectre-Alan Walker (#7) (-9)
#15-Better Now-Post Malone (#17) (+2)
#14-Waiting For Love-Avicii (DEBUT)
#13-Goodbye-Jason Derulo ft. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Willy William (#18) (+5)
#12-Shotgun-George Ezra (#8) (-4) (2 weeks at #1)
#11-Alone-Alan Walker (#10) (-1) (2 weeks at #1)
#10-Almost Love-Sabrina Carpenter (#4) (-6)
#9-Faded-Alan Walker (#14) (+5)
#8-2002-Anne-Marie (#11) (+3)
#7-High Hopes-PATD! (#3) (-4)
#6-Too Much To Ask-Niall Horan (DEBUT)
#5-Moonlight-XXXTentacion (#19) (+14)
#4-Slow Hands-Niall Horan (#1) (-3) (1 week at #1)
#3-Darkside-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (#6) (+3) (1 week at #1)
#2-All Falls Down-Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals, Juliander (#5) (+3)
#1-Too Much To Ask (TRU Concept Remix)-Niall Horan ft. TRU Concept (#13) (+12) 

Too Much To Blurb
SAD!-Is starting to grow out of me.

I Wanna Know-I really can't say, was better than the dropouts.

Spectre-Starting to grow out of me as well.

Better Now-First time out of Bottom 5 since debut.

Waiting For Love-This song is really good. If I started earlier it would be on here. Well, after a long wait it's here.

Shotgun, Alone-First time in the bottom half.

Faded-Finally is back in the Top 10.

Too Much To Ask-If I got into the remix obviously I'm gonna like this one.  Normally, I would have never let this song come near this list at all...until now. Great vocals. Not all that hype but not as bad as Love Lies or changes.

Moonlight-I said I needed a break from it and look where it is now. Back in Top 5 since its debut.

Slow Hands-You should've seen this one coming.

Too Much To Ask (Remix)-Well it's here. To be honest I don't know how long it'll last on #1.

Possibilities
Wake Me Up-Avicii Ft. Aloe Blacc
This Love-Maroon 5
Burn The House Down-AJR (if I had to pick one)
Natural-Imagine Dragons
Beautiful-Bazzi Ft. Camila Cabello
Nevermind-Dennis Lloyd
Lost In Japan (Remix)-Shawn Mendes ft. Zedd (DEBUT)
Rite Now-Miles Ali (DEBUT)

Statistics

Most Type of Song-EDM (10)-Too Much To Ask (Remix), All Falls Down, Darkside, Faded, Alone, Goodbye, Waiting For Love, Spectre, Sing Me To Sleep, I Wanna Know

Most Songs By Artist-Alan Walker (6)-All Falls Down, Darkside, Faded, Alone, Spectre, Sing Me To Sleep

Biggest Jump-Moonlight-XXXTentacion (+14) (Dethrones Happy Now for Biggest Jump Ever)

Biggest Drop-SAD!-XXXTentacion (-11) (XXXTentacion is the first ever artist to have the biggest jump and drop simultaneously)

No comments:

Post a Comment