Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Top 20, Week of October 6, 2018 George Ezra (2)

Hello, again this my 4/9 of My Top 20 of today. We have some more dropouts, meaning more debuts!
This time is gonna be different. So I'm just changing the order of the way it's done just slightly. I'll do the dropouts then rank the songs from 20 to 1. Then it changes, I'll talk then so, yeah this is gonna be the order from now on unless it wants to be changed.
Dropouts:
Hello-OMFG (#10)
Say Amen (Saturday Night)-PATD! (#11)
I'm a Mess-Bebe Rexha (#12)
Nice For What-Drake (#17)
Invincible-DEAF KEV (#18)

#20-Better Now-Post Malone (#16) (-4)
#19-Lucid Dreams-Juice Wrld (#7) (-12)
#18-Wake Me Up-Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc (#14) (-4)
#17-Sing Me To Sleep-Alan Walker (#13) (-4)
#16-broken-lovelytheband (#15) (-1)
#15-Goodbye-Jason Derulo ft. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Willy William (#9) (-6)
#14-Happier-Marshmello ft. Bastille (DEBUT)
#13-Darkside-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (#19) (+6)
#12-Rise-Jonas Blue ft. Jack & Jack (DEBUT)
#11-The Way-Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller (RE-ENTRY)
#10-Slow Hands-Niall Horan (#20) (+10)
#9-High Hopes-PATD! (#8) (-1)
#8-Alone-Alan Walker (#3) (-5) (2 weeks at #1)
#7-changes-XXXTentacion (#6) (-1)
#6-Spectre (No Vocals)-Alan Walker (#2) (-4)
#5-SAD!-XXXTentacion (#5) (=)
#4-Moonlight-XXXTentacion (DEBUT)
#3-Just My Type-The Vamps (DEBUT)
#2-All Falls Down-Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals, Juliander (#4) (+2)
#1-Shotgun-George Ezra (#1) (=)

Just My Blurbs:
Lucid Dreams-Alright so what I am gonna say is that the song is getting really annoying and boring since I've been listening to it lately, so there is a high chance of it being gone.

Goodbye-Down because of debuts.

Happier-I just got into liking Happier. It's really good even though I've seen way better from Bastille and Marshmello. Nonetheless great vocals and lyrics.

Darkside-Holy crap this song is awesome!!! I love the beat, lyrics, vocals, it is everything. Let me listen to it for this next week and it should show my true feelings to this already amazing song.

Rise-This was a last minute song. Sure the lyrics are repetitive, but the beat and the drops make it all up. It might not #1 potential but, it could go somewhere.

The Way-The only reason it's back is because of the value. The beat and lyrics don't get repetitive that easily. Probably not #1 potential but like Rise it could go somewhere.

Slow Hands-Yes, big jump this could be a potential #1 soon...

Alone-Give some more time for me to listen so I can be like...refreshed.

Spectre-Same thing as Alone.

Moonlight-I like the song. It has a great beat and X's vocals are really good that could be a downfall is the mumbling at one part.

Just My Type-This is a really good song that struck me. The Vamps are underrated and they deserve more. I like the lyrics and especially the vocals you guys go!!

Shotgun-Yes, it still at #1...for now... :).

Possibilities
Thunderclouds-LSD
Burn The House Down-AJR
Waiting For Love-Avicii
Natural-Imagine Dragons
Home With You-Madison Beer (if I had to)
Happy Now-Zedd ft. Elley Duhe (DEBUT)

Statistics

Most Type of Song-EDM (9)-All Falls Down, Spectre, Alone, Rise, Darkside, Happier, Goodbye, Sing Me To Sleep, Wake Me Up

Most Songs by Artist-Alan Walker (5)-All Falls Down, Spectre, Alone, Darkside, Sing Me To Sleep

Biggest Jump-Slow Hands-Niall Horan (+10)

Biggest Drop-Lucid Dreams-Juice Wrld (-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment