Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Top 20, Week of September 29, 2018, George Ezra (1)

Now for this week, we have many more dropouts meaning many more debuts. Blog 3/9 published in 24 hours. Let's get right into this.
Dropouts:
I like it- Cardi B ft. J Balvin, Bad Bunny(#12)
Done For Me-Charlie Puth ft. Kehlani (#14)
Tired-Alan Walker ft. Gavin James (#16)
Love Lies-Khalid ft. Normani (#18)
In My Feelings-Drake (#19)
Despacito-Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee (#20)

#20-Slow Hands-Niall Horan (Re-entry)

I can explain. The reason this is on the list is that after listening to it, I realized how much value the song had. So yeah, it's back. However, 90% of the time once you're gone, you're gone from the Top 20.

#19-Darkside-Alan Walker ft. Au/Ra, Tomine Harket (DEBUT)

This song was literally a last-second song on this list. Nonetheless, it's pretty decent as I heard it at first. Just give me more time and this preference could change. Also, this our first debut of the week.

#18-Invincible-DEAF KEV (#13) (-5)

The only thing I'll say is that the song is getting really annoying. It's going to leave next week.

#17-Nice For What-Drake (#17) (=)

Stayed here because of debuts.

#16-Better Now-Post Malone (#15) (-1)

Also went down because of debuts.

#15-broken-lovelytheband (DEBUT)

Broken was one of those songs that hit me and I was like WOW this song is amazing. Good vocals and lyrics. I feel like lovelytheband is a really good band and they could potentially be the next upcoming group in music.

#14-Wake Me Up-Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc (#11) (-3)

Moved down because of debuts.

#13-Sing Me To Sleep-Alan Walker (#7) (-6)

The beat is starting to get to me. Also, debuts.

#12-I'm a Mess-Bebe Rexha (#10) (-2)

Debuts...Also, the song is getting dull.

#11-Say Amen (Saturday Night)-Panic! At The Disco (DEBUT)

To be honest I don't why it was on my first list. Whatever, however, good lyrics and really good vocals especially that high note.

#10-Hello-OMFG (#6) (-4)

Getting on my nerves...however, not to the point where it is in the bottom 10 as you can see, but close.

#9-Goodbye-Jason Derulo ft. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Willy William (DEBUT)

Holy crap this is another song that hit me, but better than broken. It has different genres throughout the song. EDM, Pop, Hip-Hop, Latin...wow that's some elements we got here to make a fabulous song.

#8-High Hopes-PATD! (Panic! at The Disco) (#8) (=)

(Yes I have nothing to say and it's gonna be that way sometimes)

#7-Lucid Dreams-Juice Wrld (#5) (-2)

Debuts and because of the rise of #5.

#6-changes-XXXTentacion (DEBUT)

Again another last-minute song and a "Wow this is amazing!" song. So give me some time like Darkside and we will have an answer. Very melodic and I think this is the slowest song by a rapper I've heard! Overall, amazing lyrics and vocals especially.

#5-SAD!-XXXTentacion (#9) (+4)

Back to back. Both are super good especially SAD! Has #1 potential for sure.

#4-All Falls Down-Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals, Juliander (#4) (=)

#3-Alone-Alan Walker (#1) (-2) (2 weeks at #1)

This song moved down to 3 because I now find Spectre better for some reason. That's all I'm going to say for this.

#2-Spectre (No Vocals)-Alan Walker (#2) (=)

#1-Shotgun-George Ezra (#3) (+2)
At #1 we have Shotgun. When I first heard it was weird there was no direct lyrics or meaning so it was just random. Nevertheless, I still love the song so it might be at #1 for some time.

Possibilities
Just My Type-The Vamps (DEBUT)
Moonlight-XXXTentacion (DEBUT)
Natural-Imagine Dragons 
Thunderclouds-LSD (DEBUT)
Waiting For Love-Avicii
Burn The House Down-AJR (DEBUT)
Home With You-Madison Beer (DEBUT)
One Kiss-Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa

Statistics

Most Type of Song-EDM (9)-Spectre, Alone, All Falls Down, Goodbye, Hello, Sing Me To Sleep, Wake Me Up, Invincible, Darkside

Artist With Most Songs-Alan Walker (5)-Spectre, Alone, All Falls Down, Sing Me To Sleep, Darkside

Biggest Jump-SAD!-XXXTenatcion (+4)

Biggest Drop-Sing Me To Sleep-Alan Walker (-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment